- IRIS e-Learning courses are available from the IRIS Help site. Each course provides an optional assessment at the end. After completing the assessment, the student will have an opportunity to submit passing scores for HR128 credit. HR128 credit will generally be recorded in the week following the submission.
- IRIS training materials for traditional training courses, including many step-by-step tutorials, are available from the IRIS Help site for reference outside of class.
For Knoxville area, click here to register Employee & Organizational Development 865-974-6657
All other campuses, contact:
- Chattanooga Melanie Sadler 423-425-4729
- Institute for Public Service Thaddeus Grace 865-974-6198
- Martin Debbie Mount 731-881-7104
- Memphis Marion Grinston 901-448-5523
- Tullahoma Courtney Maricle 931-393-7267