A new e-form is now available as a transaction in IRIS that replaces the paper T-64 Asset Change/Delete Form.
Use this transaction to: 1) transfer an asset to another Responsible Cost Center, or
2) retire (remove) an asset from the Moveable Equipment Inventory (except for surplus).
Menu path: Accounting -> Financial Accounting -> Fixed assets -> Posting
Transaction: ZAM_ASSET_CHANGE – Asset Transfer/Delete Form
Notes on using transaction:
- Use only for main (sub 0) asset numbers. Any related sub-assets will be transferred or retired by the Controller’s Office.
- Assets sent to surplus will continue to use the Surplus Form.
- Transaction supports workflow notes and attaching supporting documentation.
- E-form routes through workflow for all necessary departmental approvals.
Tracking the e-form through workflow is available in ZWF_HISTORY – Workflow History Report.
Detailed training materials may be found on the IRIS website or from the Help menu option on the transaction. For additional assistance, please email the IRIS helpdesk at email@example.com.