Working Time is the category you would choose to check your leave balances, view your leave history, and record working time or enter leave requests. The following options are available in the Working Time category under the Employee Self-Service tab in the IRIS Web Portal. Please note, some these functions are only available to those participating in the Employee Self-Service Leave Request and Time Entry pilot programs:
- Leave History/Balance:
- Leave Requests – Request annual and sick leave, as well as other absence types.
- Leave Overview – Display an overview of leave balances, view submitted and approved leave requests, and change or delete existing leave requests.
- Leave Certification – Certify leave for previous periods, including periods during which no leave was taken.
- View Leave Balances – View leave balances and other time account information.
- Team Calendar – Display a calendar with team members in the same organizational unit, with indicators of when leave was taken or planned. This view can help an organization manage their office coverage.
- UT Holidays – Display the list of University holidays for the current year.
- Time Statement:
- Time Statement with Period Selection – Display working times, absence times, bonuses and time accounts for specific periods.
- Time Statement with Date Selection – Display working times, absence times, bonuses, and time accounts for a particular date range.
- Time Recording:
- Record Working Time – Record hours worked in a bi-weekly pay period. Employees on monthly pay do not use this function.
- Record Working Time (Calendar User Interface) – Record hours worked in a bi-weekly pay period using a calendar template.