Off-Campus Access using Virtual Private Network
Access to IRIS using the Desktop SAP Logon Client (SAP Gui) is available only to those persons residing on one of the main UT campus networks. Persons accessing the system from satellite office networks or home networks must use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to connect to a campus network before being able to log into IRIS via the SAPGui.
Instructions for accessing the VPN vary by campus. Please see the list below for information for your campus. If you have questions about the VPN for your campus, please contact your campus IT Office or Helpdesk.
Knoxville – also used by personnel in the Institute of AG, the University System, and the Institute for Public Service
- See Knowledge Base article: http://help.utk.edu/kb/entry/2544
- If you need assistance, contact the OIT Helpdesk at (865) 974-9900 or http://help.utk.edu
- Contact the ITS Helpdesk at (731) 881-7900
- See instructions at http://cs.utsi.edu/pdf/UTSI_VPN_Instructions.pdf
- For assistance, call (961) 393-7363 (37363 5 digit dial) or email email@example.com.
Foundation – personnel should use the VPN for the campus on which they reside