Information from ZAP_ENTRY Zoom Training
A video recording of one of the ZAP_ENTRY Zoom sessions is available. This training session is a good resource for those IRIS users who were not able to attend another training session. It will be available while we continue to prepare other ZAP_ENTRY training materials – at least for a few weeks after the 10/15 deadline to begin using ZAP_ENTRY.
As we mentioned during the Zoom Training Sessions, the Questions and Answers from both sessions have been compiled into a single document and are available at https://irishelp.tennessee.edu/gm/folder-1.11.5868. The Q&A document includes information on how to set up substitute approvers.
Other ZAP_ENTRY training materials are available at https://irishelp.tennessee.edu/gm/folder-1.11.2088. There are several new documents that are available:
- Zoom Sessions Q&A, which was mentioned above
- Miscellaneous Reimbursement
Additional documentation is in process for each type of invoice entry available from ZAP_ENTRY and will be placed in this folder as they are completed.
Other documentation related to Invoices and the Accounts Payable process has been developed or updated for the new ZAP_ENTRY transaction, as well:
- Invoices Training Handout – this document expands upon the information presented in the “Cheatsheet for the ZAP_ENTRY Transaction” and also covers information for PO Invoices in MIR7 as well. The Cheatsheet will continue to be available during and shortly after the 10/15 deadline to begin using ZAP_ENTRY. The Invoices Training Handout is available https://irishelp.tennessee.edu/gm/folder-1.11.5087
- Basic Process of Accounts Payable – https://irishelp.tennessee.edu/gm/folder-1.11.5563
- Transactions Most Used for A/P in IRIS –https://irishelp.tennessee.edu/gm/folder-1.11.6010
- Cheatsheet for ZAP_CONTRACTS_PYMTS –: https://irishelp.tennessee.edu/gm/folder-1.11.6016